Grand Rapids, MI 49512
The Zigma-06 A heavy duty 18″ (450 mm) automatic double head miter saw has been designed for straight and miter cut of aluminum & vinyl extrusions and wood. The saw is operated automatically via PLC control, where cut lists can be generated via manual input on the touch screen. Like all our machines this saw has been designed in full conformity with UL Safety Directives, and comes with 2 year warranty.
- Designed for straight and miter cut of aluminum and vinyl profiles at any desired length.
- Both heads tilt to 45° and 90° angles automatically, intermediate angles are set manually
- Different versions are available
- Stroke: min.450 mm (18″), max.4300 mm (169″)
- The saw blade feed is hydro-pneumatic, and the cutting speed can be adjusted precisely according to the material to cut
- The operator control panel is touch screen
- Equipped with features like slicing, entering part quantity and programming
- Able to cut longer than the stroke
For Ø 450 mm (18″) saw blade size:
- 45° cutting capacity: 176×200 mm (7″x8″)
- 90° cutting capacity: 176×285 mm (7″x11″)
- Stroke: min.450 mm (18″) , max.4000 mm (157″)
- 2 x 450 mm (18″) carbide tipped saw blades
- Twin pneumatic horizontal clamps
- Air gun
- Additional conveyor on the movable unit
- Profile support device
- User’s manual
- Pneumatic spray mist lubrication system
- Chip collector
Technical specifications and features are subject to change without prior notice.